Saturday, October 4, 2008

Engrish Brush

I recently purchased a new scrub brush.

I thought you'd be interested in it.

No, not because I make it a practice to issue press releases detailing my purchase of household cleaning products, but because I found this brush to be unique.

Speaking of unique; there's a little joke a friend of mine likes to tell. In addition to my brush news, I'd like to share it with you. I know he'd interject with this joke if you all were listening to me and I said unique, so here goes:

Q: How do you catch a unique bird? A: Unique up on it!

Anyway, back to my brush.

Actually, there isn't much more I can say that this photo doesn't say already. I don't know if this picture is worth a thousand words, but reading the label on the brush is certainly good for a short chuckle; a shuckle, if you will.

I know. I know. Shut up, Jay, and let us look at the picture already!

Here you go:

No comments: