Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Fffffffashion!

I am SO disappointed!

Knowing how critical and sarcastic my readers are, I thought for sure someone would have mentioned the Pigs in Space meets Napoleon Bonaparte and his milkmaids meets Stars on Ice meets 1980's gay new romantics movement fashions the models were wearing in my previous post.

At least, that's what I make of it.

Don't believe me? Here's a couple shots I found of the Muppets doing their Pigs in Space skits:


Now, here are our Filipino humanoid versions after being beamed down to a tropical island (Sand being the only link to Star Wars planet Tattooine. You just know Luke Skywalker would have rather been here than there!). Of course, this could also be a futuristic Napoleon (Either of the guys. Take your pick.) having just escaped the island of Elba with his three "friends". Read into that what you will. They're all supposed to be French.

What?

Yes, I know! But French and Filipino both begin with "F"! Isn't that similar enough?!

It got Dubya through Yale.

No comments: